About Me

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Dear Avery, Please be Extraordinary








Image courtesy of  Hello




Dear Avery, Please be Extraordinary.

I am not writing this blog post because I am extraordinary I am far from that. But being extraordinary to me is not being Kim Kardashian or discovering the cure to cancer or being on the US Women's National Team. To me extraordinary means being confident in myself that I will stand up for others, I will be kind to everyone and accept everyone and everything. To be filled with so much love and happiness to be a role model to my sisters and children, to be my future husbands best friend. I want to live with no regrets or fear.

 I think that being extraordinary is very different to everyone but to me it means having a huge heart filled with love and kindness and to appreciate what you have and to be there for everyone I care about. Doing extraordinary things like curing cancer is probably one of the most extraordinary things you can do but I know for a fact that I am not going to be that person. So being extraordinary to me is about being that best person I can be. I know that this is not unique but I truly mean that.

In the future, when I am in high school I want to be an extraordinary best friend I can be to Bella Criscione because I haven't been this past year. I have made so many mistakes with boys that have gotten between us that it makes my stomach hurt and I want to cry and listen to sad music. So to make up for this year I want to go back to being there for her 24/7. Whether she is sad or happy. Seeing her in pain makes me feel pain. I want to keep her safe and drive her home when she is not okay or needs help. She is my best friend and she is extraordinary. She is the moodiest person I have ever met and can trigger me but she is an amazing soccer player that sucks it up and plays for a team she hates which continues to amaze me. I love her and shefills me with so much happiness and I want to be an extraordinary best friend to her.

To my sisters,  I want to be an extraordinary role model to them and whenever they are in trouble or are unsafe I want to be there for them. With boys or school or parties and drinking I will be there for them no matter what. They are the most purest, and happiest people and I love them so much I can not put it into words.

In my way future when I get married and have children. I want to be an extraordinary wife and mother. I want to marry my best friend and travel with them and do crazy things. And then teach my kids to be kind, and make good decisions, love and forgive to work hard in school and sports and to be passionate about whatever is important to them in their life.

So Avery, please be extraordinary by doing these things. You don't have to change the world to be extraordinary you just have to be the best person you can be to all the important people in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment