About Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Slime DIY

                                                Galaxy Slime courtesy of  TWODALOO Blogs
                                                                           

DIY slime has become the new social media trend! I've had pictures, and videos filling my Instagram feed and all I can wonder is how people are making it! After testing multiple recipes, and methods I finally found a fast, simple and easy recipe that will have you becoming a bomb slimer in no time! To begin, you will need:

  • Borax
  • Water
  • Elmer's Glue
  • Food Coloring (optional) 
  • Two Bowls 
  • Spoons

 To begin, start by adding 1 tsp of borax to one cup water, stir until borax is dissolved ( your water should be a murky white color ) and put aside. Next, add all your glue into a bowl and mix in 1/2 cup water and add food coloring if you'd like.  After all contents are mixed thoroughly and there is a consistent mixture, slowly add the water/borax in 1/4 cup at a time. You should begin to notice the glue clump together, and as you ad more water/borax your glue will become slime. If you notice that your slime is still wet and sticky DO NOT ADD MORE WATER/BORAX, continue to knead your slime until it receives the texture you prefer!

Over all, I was very pleased with how my slime turned out, it was squishy, slimy, and was really fun to poke at! I personally think this is a great DIY for for little kids, teenagers, and even adults! Some people, are even creating businesses selling their slime online! Again, I would highly recommend this DIY because it's easy, fun, and doesn't cause a big mess!

I hope you try this craft and send me pictures if you make some SLIME!!! Peace out DIYers!

                                                                                                        xoxo AverDIY ✂️

No comments:

Post a Comment